- Anand, V., Balakrishnan, R., and E. Labro (2017). Obtaining Informationally Consistent Decisions When Computing Costs with Limited Information. Production and Operations Management 26(2): 211-230. Abstract SSRN page
- A Framework for Conducting Numerical Experiments on Cost System Design,” with Ramji Balakrishnan (The University of Iowa) and Eva Labro (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill). Forthcoming at Journal of Management Accounting Research. Abstract SSRN page Computer code
- "Performance Standard Horizons, Uncertainty, and Effort Provision". Abstract SSRN page
- "Mitigating the Potentially Demotivating Effects of Frequent Feedback about Goal Progress," with Alan Webb (University of Waterloo) and Chris Wong (University of Waterloo). Abstract
- "Updating Cost Systems," with Ramji Balakrishnan (The University of Iowa) and Eva Labro (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill). Abstract
Work in Progress
- "Capacity and Price Choices in Decentralized Organizations," with Kristy Towry (Emory University) and Lisa LaViers (Emory University).
- "Using Volume-Weighted Bid-Ask Spreads As a Proxy for Information Asymmetry," with Matt Lyle (Northwestern University).
- "Insiders' and Outsiders' Melioration Decisions," with Kristy Towry (Emory University) and Jake Zureich (Emory University).
- Valero-Cuevas, F.J., Anand, V.V., Saxena, A., and Lipson, H. (2007). Beyond Parameter Estimation: Extending Biomechanical Modeling by the Explicit Exploration of Model Topology. IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering 54 (11): 1951 – 1964.
- Anand, V., Lipson, H., and Valero-Cuevas, F., Blind Inference of Nonlinear Cable Network Topology from Sparse Data. Proceedings of the 2005 Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference, June 2005, Washington, DC, USA. Late-breaking paper.
- Valero-Cuevas, F.J., Lipson, H., Santos, V.J., and Anand, V. Shifting to Population-Based Models and Inferring Model Structure from Data are Two Directions That Will Enhance the Clinical Usefulness of Modeling. Proceedings of the ISB XXth Congress and ASB 29th Annual Meeting, August 2005, Cleveland, OH, USA.
- Spears, W.M. and Anand, V. A Study of Crossover Operators in Genetic Programming. Sixth International Symposium of Methodologies for Intelligent Systems, 1991.